Join Our Team
Help Us Build The Future of Small Business Technology
At Robb.Tech we are seeking out world-class specialists who are ready to tackle difficult projects in order to build great technology solutions for small companies. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salaries.
- Valid driver’s license; satisfactory driving record required
- Climb poles with proper equipment, ladders or other structures as needed
- Ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
- Basic technical skills and knowledge
- Experience with TV mounting, wiring, and basic smart home products
- Friendly and approachable
- Strong communication skills and experience working on teams
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with standard office productivity software including Google, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to make important decisions under tight timelines and in a fast-paced environment
- Prior construction or AV experience
- Installation and maintenance of audio, video, and various other types of electronic equipment
- Drilling in drywall, concrete, and cinderblock for the purpose of running wires, installing projectors, projection screens and speaker systems
- Installing electronic and electrical components into equipment racks and other locations per wiring diagrams or verbal instructions
- Working on ladders and lifts at heights in excess of 10ft
- Associate Degree, TAFE certificate, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices
- Experience working in customer service, client-facing roles, and/or help desk
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications)
- Experience deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork skills
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc.
- Troubleshoot applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, MacOS, Windows, and mobile platforms.
- Assist customers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues and support various services (e.g., video conferencing, remote access, mobile technology, etc.).
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team
- Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience.
IT Field Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, Professional Services, Software Development, Product Operations Management, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience troubleshooting customer issues and reading/debugging code.
- Ability to work non-standard hours as required, including on-call rotations, evening/overnight, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices.
- Experience using techniques such as packet capture/packet analysis, artificial packet creation, load testing, and traffic path analysis to troubleshoot network latency, packet loss, and other performance issues at the packet level.
- Experience with SQL database administration, open source software communities, cloud networking solutions, or distributed computing technology.
- Knowledge of system/network administration or Linux/Unix systems.
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (e.g., TCP/IP, Routing, VPNs, VLANs, Peering, Load Balancing, etc.).
- Manage customer issues through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of investigation tools to increase productivity for customers.
- Develop an understanding of customer’s technology and architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, and determining the root cause for customer-reported issues and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for stakeholders in customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles for improvement.
- Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams to find ways to improve the product and drive high-quality production.
- Work with a team of Engineers/Consultants that ensure 24-hour customer support.
After completing this form, send your resume in pdf format to email@example.com.